Survey Crew Chief
June 26, 2022
Required Abilities & Experience:
- Proficient with static and real-time GPS, robotic total stations, digital levels, and data collectors.
- Is experienced and proficient in establishing survey control, property boundaries, ALTA surveys, and topographic surveys.
- Has experience and is proficient in the performance of construction staking for utilities, residential and commercial projects.
- Has experience and skill in employee supervision and mentoring.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, with little need for supervision once provided with a work assignment.
- Local candidates very strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Active, unrestricted Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Arizona Registered Land Surveyor or In-Training certification is a bonus.
- Minimum of 5 years of responsible charge land surveying experience.
- Knowledge of the Public Land Survey System, Arizona Boundary Survey Minimum Standards, municipal survey requirements, and ALTA/NSPS Minimum Standards.
- Ability to read construction plans, details, and specifications; perform calculations in field, with a focus on thoroughness and quality control.
- Occasional multi-day in-state travel will be required.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, with little need for direct supervision.
- Competitive pay & PTO
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD/Life
- 401(k) with employer matching
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $30.00 /hour
To apply for this job email your resume to HR@Terrascape.us