Civil Project Engineer
June 21, 2023
Terrascape Consulting [TSC] offers Civil Engineering, Entitlement, and Survey services to a range of Clients in the land development private sector. TSC is seeking a full-time EIT or PE who has 2-5 years of civil project experience to join our Firm located in Phoenix, Arizona.
This position will work within a team to support the design and permitting for various phases and types of land development projects (commercial, residential, multi-family, mixed use, industrial, medical). You will have involvement in all aspects of the project design, including plan preparation using AutoCAD Civil 3D. You will be fully involved with the process, including interaction with regulating entities and other team members as necessary to obtain required project permits and approvals. This is a growth position, providing the right person with an excellent opportunity to expand your professional horizons and sharpen your civil engineering skill set.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT registration or ability to obtain within 1 year on a PE professional track.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience
Knowledge & Skills
- AutoCAD Civil3D – intermediate proficiency
- Microsoft Office Software – proficiency
- Land development design including grading and drainage, water, sewer, and paving plans.. Experience producing accurate and complete construction plans and reports.
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating engineering information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to learn and
Benefits – We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package; 100% subsidized health and life insurance, dental and vision insurance, Ancillary benefits options, 401K match and Paid Time Off.
Compensation: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00/annually – based on experience
To apply for this job email your resume to HR@Terrascape.us