Civil – Internship
June 21, 2023
Terrascape Consulting [TSC] offers Civil Engineering, Entitlement, and Survey services to a range of Clients in the land development private sector. TSC is offering the opportunity for interns to gain real-world experience and put that learning to use. This is your chance to build your technical skills in our fun and fast paced group.
- Learn general Civil Engineering design including, but not limited to, grading and drainage, water, sewer, site design.
- Gain familiarity with Civil Engineer software process, including but not limited to, AutoCAD, Civil3D, and FlowMaster.
- Sharpen technical writing skills.
- Research project design criteria
- Assist project engineers with creating construction documents
- Compile submittal packages
2-years of undergraduate study in Civil Engineering or related field (1-year minimum will be considered if student has excellent academic standing)
- Microsoft Office experience
- Strong desire to Learn
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in Land Development projects
Hours and Length of Internship
We encourage our student workers to make school their priority, therefore, we are flexible with class schedules and course workloads. A schedule will be established between the applicant and their project manager. Also, there is a potential to extend the duration of the internship.
To apply for this job email your resume to HR@Terrascape.us