Civil Engineer – Project Manager, PE
June 21, 2023
Terrascape Consulting [TSC] offers Civil Engineering, Entitlement, and Survey services to a range of Clients in the land development private sector. TSC is seeking a full-time Project Manager, P.E. who has 5-7 years of civil project management experience to join our Firm located in Phoenix, Arizona.
This position will lead a team to support the design and permitting for various phases and types of land development projects; commercial, residential, multi-family, mixed use, industrial, medical. You will be managing all aspects of the project design and coordination with the Client, regulating entities and other project consultants as necessary to obtain required project permits and approvals.
The ideal candidate has project management experience supervising a variety of project types, or has significant land development planning, design and permitting experience. You must be familiar with the regulatory agency submittal process and requirements for local, county, and state agencies. This position is responsible to develop and maintain project budgets, meet with clients and agencies, and manage resources to satisfy established project milestones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Minimum 5-7 years experience
Knowledge & Skills
- AutoCAD Civil3D – Previous working experience with AutoCAD Civil3D is required, but there will be a team of designers and drafters that will complete all final AutoCAD drawings.
- Microsoft Office Software – proficiency.
- Land development design and management experience including grading and drainage, water, sewer, and paving plans. Experience producing accurate and complete construction plans and reports.
- Perform technical research and investigation.
- Establish and manage project budgets and client invoice coordination.
- Ability to manage, mentor, and facilitate team trainings.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating engineering information clearly and concisely.
- Ensure accuracy of plans/reports through the use of QA/QC standards.
Benefits – We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package; 100% subsidized health and life insurance, dental and vision insurance, Ancillary benefits options, 401K match and Paid Time Off.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your resume to HR@Terrascape.us